Happy Wednesday! I love reading what's in my bag posts so when I was contacted to be apart of the "What's In Your Purse" campaign from Credit Card Insider I immediately jumped on board. I always wonder what other Women carry around in there purse everyday and do we haul around similar items. A purse is a Woman's private sanctuary and what's in it can tell a lot about the person, with that being said, here's what I'm currently hauling around!
First up the bag is from Francesca's and it's on sale!! It was a Mother's Day gift and it's the newest to the purse collection aaannnnd I just love the green color!
1. Kodak Camera in a Fossil pouch, I usually don't carry this camera around because normally I just use my Android phone to take pictures but just so happens its in there.
2. Leopard print eye glass case and Betsey Johnson glasses. I wear glasses but I don't wear them like I'm supposed too. I keep them with me at all times just in case I'm some where and I can not see/read something. I also use them for driving especially at night.
3. Pocket Journal, I get inspired a lot when I'm out and feel the need to write things down. I love the design on this little journal, it came in a pack of three from World Market. It was also one of my Mother's Day gifts. :)
4. 2014 Weekly Day Planner, let me start by saying this planner is the best!!!!! It's a Gallery Leather product and I had the same exact one for 2013 and will probably get the same exact one for 2015. It has a 2014 - 2015 calendar, weekly planning pages, pages for notes, reference/world map section and much more. It retails for $26 but I got it on a super sale back in February at Barnes & Noble for $8 bucks which is straight steal!! I use this planner to plan my days and write down blog posts ideas, it pretty much goes with me everywhere.
5. San Disk Flash Drive, as a Graphic Designer, I have a lot of work and files that need to go with me when visiting the local printer. So this little flash drive comes in handy!
6. Business Cards, I carry them all the time. It's time for some new ones though!
7. Fossil Wallet, this wallet is great it holds all my money, credit cards and everything else. It's genuine leather and has a lot of compartments too.
8. Samsung Galaxy III - Love this phone!!!
9. Hair Comb
10. Victoria's Secret Love Spell Lotion
11. Fabric Covered Mirror
12. Bath & Body Works Pocket Bac Aromatherapy Hand Sanitizer in Stress Relief Eucalyptus Spearmint, I love this scent!! It comes in very handy when you need to sanitize your hands.
13. Victoria's Secret Pure Seduction Eau de Toilette, with this hot weather right now you never know when you might need to splash on a little perfume so I keep this in my purse because it smells so good.
14. Highlighter's and Pens, I keep these because one I'm always needing to write something down and the highlighter's just add extra pizzazz!!
15. Julep Rock Star Hand Creme, I can't stand for my hands to be (in no other words but) "ashy". This hand creme comes in handy I pretty much use it like 5 times a day! Seriously!!
16. The Body Shop Born Lippy Lip Balm In Mango Peach
17. The infamous/ever changing makeup bag! I got this makeup bag at Victoria's Secret earlier this year and I love it. It has a pink/ black polka dot nylon fabric on the inside so its easy to wipe down and clean. I would go through the items that are currently in it but that is whole other blog post waiting to happen soon. ;)
So that concludes "What's In My Bag", I would love to hear what you haul around in your bag. Leave a comment or if you've ever did a What's In Your Purse blog post leave a link in the comments section. :)
Have a great middle of the week!!